This Application collects some Personal Data from its Users.
Personal Data collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Google Analytics and Google AdWords conversion tracking
Personal Data: Cookies and Usage data
Facebook Ads conversion tracking
Personal Data: Cookies and Usage Data
Contacting the User
Personal Data: company name, email address, first name, last name and phone number
Personal Data: Cookies and Usage data
Owner and Data Controller
Podcast Production Pros – 420 W Melrose, #305, Chicago, IL 60657
Owner contact email: email@example.com
Frequently asked questions
You’ve got questions? We’ve got…FAQ’S
Why Do You Need Podcast Editing Services?
Get more listeners and keep them listening longer. Podcast editing services not only improve the quality of your podcast but can also increase listener retention rate by over 25%. If you want to gain and retain listeners for your podcast we recommend you use a professional podcast editing service to help achieve and reach your podcasting goals.
When assessing the benefits of hiring a professional podcast editing service, there are a number of things to take into consideration.
- Buying audio production is a unique purchase because you are buying both a product and a service.
We understand that for a lot of our clients this is the first time they have ever required the services and products we provide. That is why we keep the process simple and communicate every step and project timeline so you always know what is happening.
- TRUE AUDIO PROS are trained to take a critical look at each piece in your project puzzle.
They make sure each piece meets your specific needs, so you’re happy with every penny you spent.
- Real professionals save you time and money.
What is more important to you – time or money? What if we could save you both? um YEAHHH!!! Do you really want to tackle your own editing? Our professional podcast editing and branding services are here with turn-key solutions and easy to buy services. You can literally just send us your RAW audio and the next thing you know it’s a show… that sounds pro! Seriously!!
- They are the experts.
Like a doctor or an accountant, an audio pro will ask the right questions, listen to your answers, understand your needs, and offer expert advice to guide you in making one of your most important decisions. Because there are no do-overs for a podcast gone wrong.
Explain Our Pricing & Service Terminology
Our straightforward pricing, along with the experience of our audio technicians and voice-talent, sets us above the rest and is one of the primary reasons for our sky-high customer satisfaction rate. In an industry that suffers from a lack of faith, we provide honest service at fair prices–with no hidden costs. When surcharges apply you’ll find them clearly indicated.
Understanding the terms and what they really mean:
- Balancing/Dynamic Processing – This mostly has to do with the loudness of audio, and balancing the overall sound.
- Noise Reduction – background noise, hiss, we can reduce these sounds but not remove them completely. Usually, this has to do with the quality of your recording. We will do our best to remove what we can.
- EQ: This helps to process your audio and add treble and bass to the sound, adjusting to make it warmer and clearer.
- Mouth Noise Reduction – mouth noise or mic noise, is created by the microphone used to make the raw audio. We mean things like plosives (popped P’s), sibilance (distorted “S” in words.) We can reduce these sounds but not remove them completely. We will do our best to eliminate what we can.
- Clarification: Using advanced technology we elevate the good sounds and reduce the bad ones
- Mastering: Our mastering process uses our secret recipe of several audio plug-ins to improve and enhance the final sound.
- Encoding: Tagging your audio file with relevant details so it can be searched on the net.
- Final mp3: The final mix will be the highest quality mp3 file. Mp3 quality is measured by bit rate, comparable to the resolution of an image. The higher the bit rate, the better the quality of your audio or video file. For example, the sound of an MP3 file with a bit rate of 192 kbps will be much better and clearer as of a file that only uses 32 kbps. The image quality of a video is also dependent on the bit rate. TEST THE BITRATE FOR YOURSELF
How To Pick Your Voice-Talent
With most of our services, you will need to decide on a voice talent for your project. We make this easy for you too. Want us to do the deciding? We can do that. We will find the one we feel matches best to suit your needs. We have a hand-selected small arrangement of the finest most powerful signature voice talents. Our voices can be heard around the globe on podcasts, national commercials, on traditional radio stations, in television promos, and thousands of other audio assignments. (One voice included per client. Need multiple voices? Just ask for a quote)
- Picking out the voice and the right delivery for your project:
Listen. Like. Repeat. We give you a bunch of demos for each of our voices. Simply, match a demo with the type closest to your project needs. Let’s be real, the easiest way for us to arrive at the sound you are looking for is to recreate a style we have done in the past. In the unlikely scenario when you can not locate a demo and sound for the voice you have in mind, don’t worry we have exclusive access to other top voice talents, just let us know what you need.
- Now you have your voice, what style and pace do you want?
Specify what kind of voice-over you are looking for. (for example excited, serious, relaxed, laid-back, sexy and the pacing: slow pace, medium pace, fast pace).
- Send us your script and specific instructions and we’ll head to the studio to record ***HELP SPEED THINGS UP: Record audio of your script and upload to project hub. This significantly helps the voice-talent to understand the exact pronunciation of all of the words in your script.
- Once your voice artist records your project you will receive the voice recording in the highest quality MP3 via download on your Podcast Production Pros Hub.
****[If you purchased Voice-Over only]: That means we include just the voice-recording of your script, dry voice only, no production or effects are included. With all our projects, of course, we will fix if need be, get a revision at no cost. Let us know within 30 days after your purchase if we need to revise anything.
Different Editing Explained: Standard vs Premium
What is the distinction?
We edit specifically defined sections of your content (time codes for in/out points provided by you ). That means you listen to your episode and record the exact time you what us to modify the episode. After the edits are made we balance and process the audio. Mixing in your pre-made branding (Intros and Outros, Sponsorship messages). Finally, we process your episode with noise reduction, mouth noise reduction, EQ, clarification, and mastering of the overall sound.
**[Package A Only] – You provide us with the branding to add to the episode or easily add any custom branding you need by simply adding the service you require to your cart.
Your personal producer listens to the whole show. Your dedicated audio pro will review every second of the episode audio, this editing is deeply involved, and takes a good deal more time. We make editorial decisions to cut/reorder sections of content based on your target episode length. We make small edits throughout to tighten up things like reworded questions, rambling answers, and verbal tics that distract listeners’ attention. After the edits are made we balance and process the audio. Adding in your custom designed branding elements (Intros and Outros, Sponsorship messages) and then integrating background music. Finally, we process your episode with noise reduction, mouth noise reduction, EQ, clarification, and mastering of the overall sound.
Can I communicate directly with my producer?
Of Course. We will personally match you with one of our talented producers. You are able to communicate directly at any time through your project hub. We encourage you at any point, to ask questions, voice concerns or share general production notes you have before or after editing.
Do I have to give all the instructions for every episode?
No way. You can simply record your shows; upload them, and know that your producer understands exactly what to do. That’s a big benefit to having a personal audio pro, over time they know what you expect and can save even more time by maintaining your standards throughout your episodes.
Will my producer help me to improve?
For sure! Your producer will send you weekly updates and may include ideas on how to improve your audio. Having a full-time Editor, Producer, and Voice-Over Talent will seriously improve the efficiency of your podcast. We are your own personal Audio Production Department always on-call and ready for YOU!