Powerful signature voice talent. We give you access to powerful stand-out signature voices. Companies big and small have used our voice talent for years on broadcast radio and audio commercial production. Your project will be voiced in professional studios equipped with the highest broadcast quality microphone and audio components available. Our extensive experience gives us the ability to undertake a multitude of different projects and understand the complexities in finding the appropriate tone and inflection to fit your work perfectly. We will always go back into the studio and recreate your project if you are not completely satisfied. LISTEN TO ALL VOICE DEMOS >>
- Our Guarantee
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
First, pick your voice from our select group of elite voices. Next, select the length of the recording you need based on the total amount of words. Finally, after your project has begun you’ll supply us with the script and any further guidelines on the style of voice (for example excited, serious, relaxed, laid-back, sexy and slow pace, medium pace, fast pace). Once your voice artist records your project you will receive the raw voice recording in the highest quality MP3 via e-mail download. We include the voice-recording of your script, dry voice only, no production or effects are included. We include a revision at no cost. Let us know within 30 days after your purchase if we need to revise anything.
- 10 Second Raw Voice-Over (30 words) $29
- 30 Second Raw Voice-Over (75 words) $49
- 60 second Raw Voice-Over (150 words) $99
- $1.25 per extra word
Longer Estimates- 300 words = 2 minutes | 900 words = 5 mins | 1,800 words = 10 mins | 2,750 = 15 mins | 3,500 = 20 mins | 5,500 = 30 mins | 7,500 = 45 mins | 9,500 = 60 mins (just contact us, we’d be happy to give you a quote)
In just a few easy steps we make you sound better, instantly.
After selecting everything you wish to purchase, proceed to the shopping cart. If you are a previous customer, simply enter your access details. If you are a new customer, carefully enter your billing information. Please ensure that you enter a valid e-mail address, as all order information will be sent there. Click ‘check out’ to select a payment method via PayPal and enter the required details to complete the payment.
Shortly after making a successful payment you will receive your confirmation, project questionnaire, and setup instructions. Provide all of your information in our questionnaire. Use the instructions to set up your project account. Your account will be the hub where everything happens, such as, communicating directly with the team, video conferencing, uploading your audio files, and approving your finished audio.
The Podcast Production Pros Team will communicate every step of the process and timeline for completion. Your Podcast Production Pros hub will provide status updates throughout your project to keep you informed.
You always have an opportunity to review everything and request any changes. We include a revision at no cost. Let us know within 30 days after your purchase if we need to revise anything.
We deliver. You will love what you hear. Once the content is approved, we provide you with the final audio. If you’ve signed up for our publishing services, we will upload to your media host and schedule for release.
With most of our services, you will need to decide on a voice talent for your project. We make this easy for you too. Want us to do the deciding? We can do that. We will find the one we feel matches best to suit your needs. We have a hand-selected small arrangement of the finest most powerful signature voice talents. Our voices can be heard around the globe on podcasts, national commercials, on traditional radio stations, in television promos, and thousands of other audio assignments. (One voice included per client. Need multiple voices? Just ask for a quote)
Picking out the voice and the right delivery for your project:
Listen. Like. Repeat. We give you a bunch of demos for each of our voices. Simply, match a demo with the type closest to your project needs. Let’s be real, the easiest way for us to arrive at the sound you are looking for is to recreate a style we have done in the past. In the unlikely scenario when you can not locate a demo and sound for the voice you have in mind, don’t worry we have exclusive access to other top voice talents, just let us know what you need.
Now you have your voice, what style and pace do you want?
Specify what kind of voice-over you are looking for. (for example excited, serious, relaxed, laid-back, sexy and the pacing: slow pace, medium pace, fast pace).
Send us your script and specific instructions and we’ll head to the studio to record ***HELP SPEED THINGS UP: Record audio of your script and upload to project hub. This significantly helps the voice-talent to understand the exact pronunciation of all of the words in your script.
Once your voice artist records your project you will receive the voice recording in the highest quality MP3 via download on your Podcast Production Pros Hub.
- Balancing/Dynamic Processing – This mostly has to do with the loudness of audio, and balancing the overall sound.
- Noise Reduction – background noise, hiss, we can reduce these sounds but not remove them completely. Usually, this has to do with the quality of your recording. We will do our best to remove what we can.
- EQ: This helps to process your audio and add treble and bass to the sound, adjusting to make it warmer and clearer.
- Mouth Noise Reduction – mouth noise or mic noise, is created by the microphone used to make the raw audio. We mean things like plosives (popped P’s), sibilance (distorted “S” in words.) We can reduce these sounds but not remove them completely. We will do our best to eliminate what we can.
- Clarification: Using advanced technology we elevate the good sounds and reduce the bad ones
- Mastering: Our mastering process uses our secret recipe of several audio plug-ins to improve and enhance the final sound.
- Encoding: Tagging your audio file with relevant details so it can be searched on the net.
- Final mp3: The final mix will be the highest quality mp3 file. Mp3 quality is measured by bit rate, comparable to the resolution of an image. The higher the bit rate, the better the quality of your audio or video file. For example, the sound of an MP3 file with a bit rate of 192 kbps will be much better and clearer as of a file that only uses 32 kbps.
With our monthly podcasting packages, we offer two different types of editing.
We edit specifically defined sections of your content (time codes for in/out points provided by you ). That means you listen to your episode and record the exact time you what us to modify the episode. After the edits are made we balance and process the audio. Mixing in your pre-made branding (Intros and Outros, Sponsorship messages). Finally, we process your episode with noise reduction, mouth noise reduction, EQ, clarification, and mastering of the overall sound.
Premium Editing: (Podcaster Business)
Your personal producer listens to the whole show. Your dedicated audio pro will review every second of the episode audio, this editing is deeply involved, and takes a good deal more time. We make editorial decisions to cut/reorder sections of content based on your target episode length. We make small edits throughout to tighten up things like reworded questions, rambling answers, and verbal tics that distract listeners’ attention. After the edits are made we balance and process the audio. Adding in your custom designed branding elements (Intros and Outros, Sponsorship messages) and then integrating background music. Finally, we process your episode with noise reduction, mouth noise reduction, EQ, clarification, and mastering of the overall sound.
Can I communicate directly with my producer?
Of Course. We will personally match you with one of our talented producers. You are able to communicate directly at any time through your project hub. We encourage you at any point, to ask questions, voice concerns or share general production notes you have before or after editing.
Do I have to give all the instructions for every episode?
No way. You can simply record your shows; upload them, and know that your producer understands exactly what to do. That’s a big benefit to having a personal audio pro, over time they know what you expect and can save even more time by maintaining your standards throughout your episodes.
Will my producer help me to improve?
For sure! Your producer will send you weekly updates and may include ideas on how to improve your audio. Having a full-time Editor, Producer, and Voice-Over Talent will seriously improve the efficiency of your podcast. We are your own personal Audio Production Department always on-call and ready for YOU!
Included with All Services
- Always, 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed, we’ll get it right or remake your project at no cost.
- Comprehensive Customer Service. We are available 24/7, contact us anytime.
- Project Tracker: We provide status updates throughout your project.
- Our on time or It’s FREE guarantee means you can count on us to deliver on time.
- Straightforward Prices – We provide a range of audio services at fair prices–with no hidden costs.
- Easy Online Ordering – add any extra services mix and match exactly what you need and buy online instantly.
10 Second Raw Voice-Over (30 words) $29, 30 Second Raw Voice-Over (75 words) $49, 60 Second Raw Voice-Over (150 words) $99, Custom
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.